Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Copycat Recipe

It's official, football season has kicked-off ...and one of my favorite football Sunday foods is homemade chili. Here's a great chili recipe that will make the fans rave!

Bud's Sunday Afternoon Football Chili

Yield: 10 Servings

1 lb beef (tip steak),Cubed
1 lb beef,Ground
2 med. onions, coarse chopped
2 sm. green peppers,chopped
1/2 c burgundy wine
6 T chili powder
4 T cumin
3 cl garlic (small)
1 t oregano
1 T cilantro leaves
2 T hot sauce
1 t sugar
2 ds salt
1 cn whole peeled tomatoes with juice (16 oz.)
1 cn stewed tomatoes (16 oz.)
1 cn tomato sauce (8 oz).
1 cn chili hot beans (15 1/2 oz.)
- note, beans optional!

Brown meat with 1 of the chopped onions. Drain grease. Place meat, onions, green peppers, and the rest of the ingredients into stockpot. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 or 2 hrs, covered.

Copycat Recipes
Discover how to get your favorite restaurant recipes - including Chili's Southwest Chicken Chili recipe ...
Go here now ==> Copycat Recipes

6 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Wagner said...

Hi, nice site :)
Nicocure
Ultra Herbal

5:14 AM  
Blogger Un6abe3y! said...

it is really amazing, they put new recipes everyday.
Very nice but you can visit this blog
copycat recipes
it is very nice blog that gives you famous restaurant recipes such as burger king, McDonalds and chilli’s that are not affordable in any other site
it is really amazing, they put new recipes everyday.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mr. said...

I think u got a great blog!! Thank u for that. I'm definitely going to add u to my favorite :) I hope you can visit mine. It's about Copycat Recipes.

Uncover the Secret Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurants!
Easily Prepare the Most Guarded Restaurant Recipes in Your Own Kitchen. The same tastes and flavors for a fraction of the cost!
Learn to cook the highly guarded secrets behind dishes from:
» Red Lobster
» Applebee's
» Chili's
» Olive Garden
» T.G.I. Fridays
» Outback Steakhouse
» Starbucks
» +700 recipes from other most Famous Restaurants.
http://copycatcookbook.blogspot.com/

There's new 5 recipes each day!!

1:54 PM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

9:08 PM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

11:01 PM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home